Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This blog has been moved and upgraded to become a full pledged website==>>> BoxingInsight.com which is now operational, however, still undergoing some finishing touches. I would like to thank you all for your patience and I hope that you continue to show the support you've given me since the infancy stage of this blog. Gratitude! Just to give you a glimpse of my plans for my new website, I will now have a Feature Writer who will be discussing old school techniques and interesting facts pertaining to the history of the sport of Boxing. That column will be handled by an American coach, Wilson Pitts, who's work I truly respect. In line with my focus on the values the sport of Boxing I will also be creating a special page featuring Wayne McCullough, entitled the "Pocket Rocket Stories." Welcome to the new BoxingInsight.com Mark F. Villanueva

No comments:

Post a Comment