Monday, January 10, 2011

Manny Pacquiao Responds to Kevin Iole

Manny Pacquiao's Response to Kevin Iole, after the latter called the Pacquiao versus Mosley fight "Garbage."



"It's easy for an influential writer (kevin Iole), who I believe has never experienced a real fight, or wore gloves or put wraps on his hands, to say this fight is junk and say you should boycott against it. There is never an easy fight. Every time i step into the ring, i risk my life and my future. I had to find ways to negate the advantages in size of Diaz, Dela Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey and Margarito. I have stepped up to face men easily bigger and taller than me. To say that every fighter I face in the ring does not deserve attention talks about ignorance. how can a fight be easy when I have been working my hardest efforts every single time? I am no superman. When i get hit, i pretend I did not get hurt so as to frustrate my opponent. That's part of the sacrifice! Funny, these same writers who ask for a boycott almost always cover my fights, anyway."

Source: Philboxing



Mark currently lives in Iloilo City and can be followed through http://twitter.com/markfvillanueva

No comments:

Post a Comment